« Atrás

[sorry, no hablo español] Getting a SUOP SIM from abroad

Respuesta
[sorry, no hablo español] Getting a SUOP SIM from abroad
3/10/16 21:23 en respuesta a .

Hola everybody,

First of all, I hope I don't break any rules by wirting in English here. I know this is a Spanish community and I respect that. However, I just started learning Spanish and it's impossible to me to formulate my concern here in Spanish and I think it's not polite using a bad google translation anyway. Pido disculpas.

I am a German citizen, living in Germany and travelling to Spain several times in the upcoming year(s).

I'm very impressed by the SUOP community and would like to order a SUOP SIM card. However, I have some questions about the registration / getting started.

1) How long does it take if I register properly until I can use the SIM card? I'm asking because I'd like to have it there as soon as possible but I don't want my hotel / landlord to keep my letter for months.

2) The ordering form is asking for a document / passport number. I only have the usual German ID card, not a passport actually. What ID type shall I choose (NIE / NIF / pasaporte)? My ID card number has a similar structer as the exemplary "NIE" number.

3) I can not provide a telephone contact because the form does not allow me to put in a "+" (for international numbers) neither can I type more than 9 digits. What shall I do about it?

4) I'm not familiar with the "Tipo de vía" concept. There are many options there and I don't know what to choose. The street name where I stay starts with a "Rúa" but that is not an option in the form.

Sorry again for not being able to ask in Spanish and also for being not smart enough to find everything out myself. Thank you in advance for your help!

Best wishes,

Michael, the guy who is looking forward to visit your country

0 0 Votos
Respuesta
RE: [sorry, no hablo español] Getting a SUOP SIM from abroad
3/10/16 21:31 en respuesta a michi224.

Por lo que se ve, quiere saber cuanto tiempo tarda desde que se registra hasta que le llegue la tarjeta entre otras cosas, pero parece ser que quiere que se la envien a Alemania.  No se si sera posible eso. Además no entiende eso de Tipo de Via.

Supongo que tampoco podrá comunicarse con soporte.

0 0 Votos
Respuesta
3/10/16 21:57 en respuesta a michi224.

Welcome!

My English is very bad, but I will try to answer some questions...

1) Since you ask a SIM until you receive by mail tend to spend seven days (one week). Once you have received your SIM, you should re-enter the website to activate itIf it's portability, the process takes two days. But I understand that this is not the case, so this could be instantaneous.

2) This is an important point, because the law requires all companies have identified their users. I recommend you contact Suop support: soporte@suop.es.

3) The phone number is only used to send you information on the status of your order. If you do not mind this information, you could ignore this field. But since you also contact support, you can indicate your number by mail.

4) You can choose "calle" ("Street"); then, in the field of street name, you can start with "Rúa..."

I hope that you will soon be part of this community.

0 0 Votos
Respuesta
3/10/16 21:52 en respuesta a nandobub.
nandobub:

Por lo que se ve, quiere saber cuanto tiempo tarda desde que se registra hasta que le llegue la tarjeta entre otras cosas, pero parece ser que quiere que se la envien a Alemania.  No se si sera posible eso. Además no entiende eso de Tipo de Via.

Supongo que tampoco podrá comunicarse con soporte.

No, yo entendí que está hospedado aquí (hable de un hotel), pero el problema más grande es que no le aceptará el número de DNI, por eso lo dirijo a soporte.

En cuanto al tipo de vía, supongo que el formulario de registro no tiene "rúa" y en la dirección del hotel le debe aparecer esto, por lo que no sabe qué poner...

0 0 Votos
Respuesta
4/10/16 11:12 en respuesta a michi224.
michi224:

Hola everybody,

First of all, I hope I don't break any rules by wirting in English here. I know this is a Spanish community and I respect that. However, I just started learning Spanish and it's impossible to me to formulate my concern here in Spanish and I think it's not polite using a bad google translation anyway. Pido disculpas.

I am a German citizen, living in Germany and travelling to Spain several times in the upcoming year(s).

I'm very impressed by the SUOP community and would like to order a SUOP SIM card. However, I have some questions about the registration / getting started.

1) How long does it take if I register properly until I can use the SIM card? I'm asking because I'd like to have it there as soon as possible but I don't want my hotel / landlord to keep my letter for months.

2) The ordering form is asking for a document / passport number. I only have the usual German ID card, not a passport actually. What ID type shall I choose (NIE / NIF / pasaporte)? My ID card number has a similar structer as the exemplary "NIE" number.

3) I can not provide a telephone contact because the form does not allow me to put in a "+" (for international numbers) neither can I type more than 9 digits. What shall I do about it?

4) I'm not familiar with the "Tipo de vía" concept. There are many options there and I don't know what to choose. The street name where I stay starts with a "Rúa" but that is not an option in the form.

Sorry again for not being able to ask in Spanish and also for being not smart enough to find everything out myself. Thank you in advance for your help!

Best wishes,

Michael, the guy who is looking forward to visit your country

Hi Michael smiley

1) SIM cards are sent through ordinary mail and it takes about 5-10 days. If you haven't received the SIM card after that, please contact us through soporte@suop.es so we cand send you a new one.

2) You can register using you German ID, as all of ID documents from European Union are accepted. You can also register with your passport. Keep in mind that the document you upload has to match up with the number you have introduced on the form.

3) The contact number, as mashirito told you, is only used if there's a problem with your delivery. You can add a Spanish number of someone you know, and once your Suop line is activated we can change it for future requests.

4) If you can't add add "Rúa" as "Tipo de vía", please introduce "Calle" and then put all your address.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate on contact with us again guino

0 0 Votos
Respuesta
4/10/16 12:52 en respuesta a borja.d.

¡Muchas Gracias! I think I can properly order when it's time!

If forum topics with answered questions are supposed to be closed/locked, I think it's okay to do so now.

0 0 Votos